Hi, my name is Blaine J. Hoffmann. I have been in the occupational safety & health industry for over 25 years. I like to believe that I teach businesses how to keep their employees safe in an ever-changing and uncertain world, and I am always looking for new ways to do just that!
I have seen first-hand the results ineffective safety management systems and poor safety cultures have had on organizations and, more importantly, their people.
I have made it my mission to teach others how to stay safe, use effective safety management tools, and continue to improve their safety culture. Join me as I share my experiences and help you manage workplace safety one episode at a time on The Safety Pro Podcast!
Let’s collaborate on current events within the safety industry. I want us to support each other and share our thoughts, ideas, and even resources confidentially within this group. Please consider becoming a member.
Members get access to exclusive content not available via the SafetyPro Podcast or other social media platforms! Join in discussions, live chats, consume video/audio content, and more - all exclusive to this community. Join the Community TODAY!
Please respect the following community guidelines to maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Keep conversation respectful, without personal attacks!
- Don’t blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be.
- No pornography/profanity! Keep it PG, folks.
- Keep out behavior that could be seen as trolling/spamming…no one likes that.
- DO NOT SELL to other members - if you joined thinking you can net some safety folks to buy your stuff, go somewhere else. Contribute to the community - build trust and be genuine. If members want to learn more from other members, they can reach out to them OUTSIDE this community :)
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy!